Definitely you all must enjoy sitting and relaxing in your garden area. It is the place which is full of nature’s beauty. In order to keep it the same, there is a need to take proper care of your garden. You should ensure that garbage should not collect in the lawn or garden. Fallen leaves, dried twigs and sticks should be removed. The trees, shrubs and small plants should be trimmed regularly. The grasses should also be cut to make the garden floor smooth and neat.
There are many tools that will help to make your garden beautiful. Some of the garden tools are pruners, trimmers, shovel, spade, fork, mini tractors, sprinkler, trencher and many others. Of these, lawn mower is one of the important tools. It is a machine which consists of roller blades to cut the grass to the same height. The wheels are connected to the revolving blade which cuts the grass to the same level when the device is pushed forward. Many of the modern lawn mowers have collector too which collects the cut grass in its pocket which can be thrown later. Click here if you want to buy lawn mowers.
Different types of lawn mowers
The different types of lawn mowers are as follows:
- Rotary mowers: The rotary mowers have revolving blades which are attached to the spinning wheels. Therefore, when the mower is pushed forward, the grass is cut with the movement of the spinning wheel.
- Cylindrical mowers: In the cylindrical mowers, the revolving blades are attached to the base which has plate of fixed blades. When the mower is pushed forward, the revolving blades cut the grass against the fixed blades.
- Electric mowers: These are the latest lawn mowers which have made the task of landscaping at an ease. These are light in weight in comparison to the petrol lawn mowers. Hence, they are ideal for small and medium size lawn only.
- Petrol mowers: The petrol lawn mowers operate on petrol and they are more powerful as compared to the electric lawn mowers. They are capable of landscaping the lawn of big areas. They are big so they are capable to cut more grass than any other mower.
Things to consider
When you go to shop to buy the lawn mower, there are certain things which you should look in the lawn mower:
- Size: You should check the capacity of the side bag which collects the cut grass.
- Blade width: It will help you to know the area which it will clear in one move.
- Power: More power mower will be able to work on more area and work effectively.
Other points that should be considered are adjustable lever, length of the cable and life of the battery.