Every woman would want salon styled hair every day. However, going to the salon will result in an empty pocket. One of the major alternatives of going to a salon is styling your hair using hair styling tools.
Hair styling tools come in a wide variety including curlers, hair straighteners, hair dryers, crimper etc. However, it is essential to know about which styling tool works the best on your kind of hair to gain the maximum results. In this article, we will be talking about how you can achieve salon styled hair using various styling tools and which tool will work the best for which hair type.
How to style your hair using various hair tools?
To obtain perfectly salon styled hair, you can go for either hair straighteners or hair dryers. Hair straighteners will help you in achieving those pin straight hair without any hassle. You can section your hair into small sections then you are required to run your straightening iron through that section to straighten it. Make sure that your hair are not tangled. You can later apply serum or hair spray, to obtain a silky finish.
You can even go for a hair dryer, a hair dryer is known to add volume to your hair making them look bouncy and shiny. There are various kinds of hair dryers available in the market. You can find all the information that you need on http://www.brushedstraight.com/types-of-straightening-brushes/. Make sure that you read the reviews of hair dryers or brush straighteners online to get the best product.
Know which styling tools are the best for which hair type
For fine hair –
- Dryer – You can use a hair dryer on your fine hair to enhance the volume of the hair.
- Curling iron – When you have fine hair, make sure that you are not heating up your hair too much. Curling irons will lower heat settings will prove to be a great advantage.
- Straightener- Go for a straightener that heats up on the sides as well. This will make sure that you can add a bend enhancing the volume of your hair.
For thick hair –
- Dryer – Choose a dryer that dries out your hair quickly.
- Curling iron – Pick a curling iron that has the highest heat settings to work on your hair.
- Straightener – You need to choose a straightener that consumes less time. This is only possible in straighteners with high heat settings.
You can buy such hair styling tools anywhere in the market. These tools are often sold by various trusted online websites.